instructions are regarding mounting a telephone console in your 206.
Mind you: these
instructions cover the mounting of the console available in Denmark at www.peugeot.dk
in a LHD car and do not necessarily represent other consoles.
Click on the
images to enlarge.
1. Take out the radio by using for
example four 3.5 mm split pins. Push them in about 20 mm.
2. Take off the connectors by pushing
the little lip inwards.
3. Take off the top of the console
facia. It’s clipped in the far end and hooked on the close end.
4. Remove the Tor-x 20 screws on the
left and right.
5. Remove the console facia by pulling
is gently towards you.
6. Attach the two little brackets by
means the four supplied 2.5 mm self tapping screws.
7. Drill a cable hole through the front
if the telephone console’s face. Use at least a 10 mm drill.
8. Remove the two Tor-x 20 screws on
the right hand side, which hold the heater panel in place…
…On right hand drive versions, remove
these obviously the on the left hand side.
9. Put the console in place, by using
the same screws mentioned in point 8.
10. The rear is fixed by means of this
11. To fit it all snugly, you have to
file away two 10 x 3 mm slots in the console facia
12. This is the result. Eventual cables
have to run through the hole and towards the “fish”-clip.
© 2002-12-13, The Peugeot 206 GTi page. http://206gti.net